Gr4vy (pronounced Gravy), is a "no-code" Cloud payments orchestration platform. Gr4vy’s mission is to become the platform-of-choice by which all retailers deploy payment infrastructure around the world. Founded by former PayPal fintech leaders, Gr4vy is set to disrupt the $4 Trillion global retail payment space by removing the complexity of merchants running their own payment infrastructure.
2021 is the year the Gr4vy rocket ship takes off. With a recent $11.1M Series A round that closed in April, and our product and brand launch, it’s an exciting time to be part of the inaugural sales and business development team of this innovative B2B startup. You’ll have the opportunity to build with the best in the industry while driving Gr4vy’s sales & business development from the ground up.
You’re a self-starter, with a natural curiosity for finding clever ways to engage potential buyers. You’ll have experience building from scratch in a B2B environment and will be eager to roll up your sleeves to help us fail fast as we test and learn the best ways to attract our ideal customers.
In this role, you will build, test, refine and scale multi-channel demand gen programs that target online retailers across a variety of personas. You will manage targeted outbound email, ABM, paid acquisition, content marketing, inbound marketing and SEO. Plus you’ll own the messaging & creative used to drive engagement and conversion.
What You'll Do
- Build, test, refine and scale multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and sales pipeline
- Optimize mix of tactics to engage prospects through the buying journey and guide them through the entire sales and marketing funnel
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Develop, execute and optimize email nurture campaigns in marketing automation systems
- Work with content team to identify content to fuel conversion across funnel stages
- Partner with team on lead management process & engage with sales to ensure timely lead follow up
- Develop customer personas and identify their buying preferences
- Manage the lead lifecycle, lead nurturing, lead scoring, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Conversion rate optimization. You'll lead the efforts in building high-performing email messaging and landing pages that are aligned with the ideal customer profile (ICP) focus.
- Measure and analyze campaign performance by establishing a clear, consistent reporting process to help gauge performance over the long term and make ROI-informed decisions about budget allocation across campaigns and channels.
- Collect and analyze data to understand the behaviors, preferences, and motivations of prospects and customers.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 3-5 years of Marketing Demand Generation experience
- Proven proficiency in inbound/outbound and account-based marketing, SEO, paid acquisition
- Demonstrated email marketing best practices
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret, organize and present data and results
- Ability to segment, address and engage different audiences across different channels
- Ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
- Experience working in a B2B technology company
- Self-starter, energetic, ability to focus when there’s a lot going on
- Curiosity and solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience in fintech and the payments space
- Experience with Zoho One and CloudCannon a plus
Why you’ll love working at Gr4vy
You’ll be joining at a truly momentous time in our company’s life cycle. We want your imprint on how the world experiences Gr4vy as the leader in the fast-growing cloud payments space. Come join our growing team of 20. You’ll influence, challenge and help build our inclusive culture and passion for equity. A global identity is in Gr4vy’s DNA, with employees currently spanning Europe and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- We are fully remote - work from the beach. Work in your pajamas. Work from the beach in your pajamas. We evaluate impact not time at desk
- Amazing product with incredible traction. This is a rare opportunity to build something special
- Opportunity to learn and grow - we're all infinite learners
Our Fine Print
We choose laughter first. Sometimes our standups veer into debates about food, family (furballs included), and unlimited lifehack fails. We’re committed to learning, to advocating, and to doing better for our customers and ourselves, every day.
Need some extra context? Read about us in this recent TechCrunch exclusive