At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking a Marketing Executive team member to build their dream department.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Recruit and lead a diverse team of marketers, establishing the most efficient processes to learn fast and deliver predictable results.
- Partner with the co-founders to evolve and extend Truework's brand voice, tone, and direction
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that are differentiated, increase reach, and power revenue growth. This includes all online and offline marketing efforts.
- Establish and lead lifecycle marketing strategy to ensure the right message, at the right time, is being delivered to prospective and existing clients.
- Establish and lead an integrated, multi-channel marketing program that works cross-functionally to ensure we're tackling customer acquisition cohesively.
- Partner with our market-facing teams (Sales, Partnerships, Product & Design, Implementation, Customer Success, etc.) to align our marketing efforts with other acquisition and retention-oriented initiatives.
- Partner with other key functions like Finance on budgeting and planning and Talent to help us further develop our talent brand.
- Conceptualize and partner with appropriate teams to launch and maintain a robust content marketing program (blog, email, social) that leverages Truework's industry thought leadership.
- Own our marketing budget and measurement of qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Partner with Truework's CEO, COO and PR consultant to tell our story in an authentic way that maps to our strategic objectives.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a marketing leadership position; experience in benefits and/or FinTech a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue-based results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with knowledge of how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Expertise in B2B SaaS and B2C Marketing; Mortgage-tech and Lending-tech experience is a definite plus.
- Experience in both setting strategy in addition to leading its execution.
- Experience successfully executing integrated marketing campaigns at scale.
- Combine the creative with the analytical, bringing campaigns to life and rigorously analyzing performance, making immediate changes as needed.
- Comfortable diving into data to find solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional project management, communication (written and verbal).
- Experience developing, managing and working with a geographically distributed team.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Note: For all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely, with religious or medical exceptions.