Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As Eco’s Culture & People Programs Lead, you will:
- Design, implement and manage key people initiatives including onboarding, leadership and people development, diversity, equity & inclusion, culture, and workplace and employee experience
- Create and manage scorecards that measure the success and effectiveness of key culture and people programs
- Design and deliver a leading-edge leadership development program aligned with adult learning philosophy and designed to scale as we continue to grow
- Develop and continuously iterate on an associate engagement strategy that fosters understanding, excitement and belief in Eco across the organization
- Design a full-cycle talent management program that includes all aspects of talent management including performance management, succession planning, skill and career development
- Support the development of people-first strategies that enable a thriving and supportive remote culture
- Partner with the Head of People to help set the strategy and execute on our People roadmap
We’re looking for you if you:
- Are passionate about the employee experience, and creating programs that enable our teams to do their best work, fosters belief in our mission and sets us apart from the rest
- Enjoy working in white space and continuously iterating to create great products and outcomes
- Have experience designing, implementing and managing broad scale people initiatives and programs
- Are passionate about people and creating programs that enable learning, growth, and the unleashing of great potential
- Keep a finger on the pulse of what’s happening inside the organization, and in the external marketplace
- Want to work in a fast paced, high-impact organization where you can make a difference
- Are comfortable working in the details and thinking strategically about integrated people practices
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada
- Annual international offsites and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Work from home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!)
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.