At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking a Marketing Executive team member to build their dream department.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Own the overarching demand generation strategy, with emphasis on creative, quarterly strategies
- Determine the most appropriate mix of demand generation marketing programs to target existing and new prospects to drive revenue (i.e. content syndication, webinars, events, SEM, direct mail, display, web, and email); test, launch, and operationalize
- Develop pipeline forecast and measure the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length
- ‘Lead scoring,’ to provide guidance on how we should tackle different leads and partner with the sales and data science team working on the actual model to inform the strategy
- Work with Revenue Operations to evaluate, recommend, and implement new technologies to improve process and optimize performance
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales leadership and Business Operations to ensure agreement on priorities and SLAs, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing organization to align to and surround market demand with events and programs, including PR, content, social, and product marketing requirements
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, demand generation environment, ideally in FinTech and/or SaaS product targeting Enterprise level customers
- Experience going after ‘big whales’ and developing a thoughtful ABM program from the ground up
- Data-driven leader who has developed shared measurement and tracking of demand generation programs for Marketing and Sales
- Experience building innovative programs that engage prospects and maximize lead generation through optimization of marketing resources
- Talented communicator who conveys complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to a variety of audiences, and provide recommendations for pipeline growth to executive leadership
- Team player with excellent cross-functional leadership skills; your strong bias towards action helps energize and engage teams to go from concept to execution quickly and effectively
- Ability to leverage technology including marketing automation, web content management, web analytics, and business intelligence
- Preferred- A portfolio of your writing work (please provide a link)
- Preferred- Previous startup or product marketing experience, ideally in financial services
- Preferred- Experience writing not only for customers but also for relevant third parties such as auditors and investors
- Preferred- Ambitious self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills who can drive projects from strategy to execution and follow-up
- Preferred- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and related technologies
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
Note: For all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.