Eco puts your money back to work for you — creating the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
The Eco App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. We combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Eco lets you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — we don't skim from you.
That’s only possible because we’re building Eco Points, a new rewards currency for the Eco community. Eco Points keep us—our company, App users, and the community of people already building for Eco—aligned to win together. And this is just the beginning. New Points features are emerging every month as we think about how Eco can fundamentally upgrade traditional money. And in case you’re wondering: there’s much, much more to Points than meets the eye.
Every day, we're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve our mission and realize our vision, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it. We hope you’ll consider joining us.
As the Growth Marketing Lead at Eco, you will:
- Build Eco’s Growth Marketing function from the ground up, activating various channels, and providing data-driven insights into Eco’s most effective channels for present and future growth.
- Drive Eco’s growth engine by sending highly-qualified leads to our Onboarding team through a variety of channels, including but not limited to: paid digital ads, affiliate / influencer marketing, sponsorships, IRL events.
- Work with our content team and agency partners to guide our creative messaging strategy, positioning Eco in a way that resonates with our target users; e.g., HENRYs, crypto-native users, non-crypto-native users.
- Track hypotheses, experiments, and results rigorously and present to leadership, making the case for where Eco should invest.
- Play “inverse Price is Right” — try to schedule exactly the number of sessions that the Onboarding team has capacity for, without going under that number.
- Help to define and measure the metrics that matter for Eco’s ultimate success.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a keen understanding of consumer behavior, and the messaging that strongly resonates with different audiences.
- You have multi-channel user acquisition experience, particularly in paid marketing channels.
- You aren’t just a “pro delegator”, but someone who can both strategize and execute - both think at a high level and get in the weeds. This is a hands-on role.
- You define yourself by your curious, creative nature — always wanting to learn new techniques and strategies and find the hidden edge where nobody else can.
- You know that rigor matters — that if you don’t keep track of all the experiments you’re running, you’ll move at a fraction of the speed.
- You’re adaptable and excited about contributing to a team that is moving fast and iterating constantly.
- You’re open-minded, and willing to throw conventional wisdom out the window if that’s what it takes to win.
- You consider yourself a generalist and understand that the user journey is a never-ending experience — and you want to work with people across the company as a result.
- You have an ownership mentality — you don’t make excuses, and you care about seeing work through (like everyone at Eco).
- You have exceptional and consistent integrity, work ethic, and attention to detail.
Benefits of working at Eco:
- Fully remote organization that allows you to work anywhere in the US or Canada
- Annual international offsites and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work culture
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Work from home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance
- Fully offset carbon footprint provided through our partnership with Klima Infinity (Eco as a company is carbon neutral!)
Please note that we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, background, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status or disability. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.