At Workmotion we are changing the way companies hire employees around the globe, but can't do it without enabling our customers. This is why we need a skilled Customer Experience Leader to head up and scale our current CX team in their goal to add value to our customers by being the first point of contact for support requests. At an exciting time of fast growth for WorkMotion, this highly crucial role will have the opportunity to mould and shape the future of WorkMotion and global employment!
What you'll do…
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing the operational strategy of Customer Experience at WorkMotion.
- You will oversee the development, implementation, and reporting of relevant operational KPIs that showcase with full transparency the customer experience of clients and their talents.
- You will ensure that all of the ongoing projects, service implementation, processes, and other operational activities are consolidated and harmonized supporting the overall strategic direction of WorkMotion.
- Unlocking the potential of the mass amount of data at your disposal, you will develop best-in-class customer experience and support processes while implementing advanced functionality, including but not limited to, a living self-service knowledge base, chatbots, and predictive A.I.
- You will train, coach, develop and manage multiple teams of generalists who will own the end-to-end customer experience of our clients, and the customer experience of their talents, over the entire talent life cycle.
What we're looking for…
- 7-10 years of experience in Customer Experience related fields in a corporate or consulting environment
- 3+ years as a leader of such a department
- Strong HR/service knowledge with a focus on operational delivery and service excellence
- Data is in your DNA
- Experience in reshaping a customer-facing department while at the same time ensuring business continuity in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Expert at presenting information to senior management with a strong ability to influence the decision-making process
- Proven track record of implementing a scalable root cause analysis reporting framework for service delivery improvements
- Expert at managing expectations and defusing escalations in high-pressure and customer-centric environments
- Experience leading a team of independent team leads and providing guidance and framework to ensure all actions are taken in line with the company strategy
- Experience motivating and managing multiple virtual teams, demonstrating success in partnering with other departments including external service providers
- Demonstrated success in projects and initiatives aimed at implementing measurable process improvements
- Strong Customer Experience and Service Skills (Process improvement, definition, implementing a standardized communication framework)
- Fluent English skills (German and/or French is a plus)
- Experience working with workflow automation across various technology platforms
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular offsite and virtual team and company events, such as Sales Academies, Hackathons, Quizzes and more!
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you're from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**