Are you a Customer Success Leader with a proven track record and are looking for a Head of Customer Success role in Berlin or Remote? Do you want to build a CS team from the ground up at lightspeed, building it up to 5 - 10 CSMs in 3 months and an additional 15 - 20 CSMs within 12 months? Do you want to be part of the Executive Leadership team in one of Europe's fastest-growing HR SAAS companies (from 0 to 200 employees in 15 months) and report directly to the CEO?
Then this challenge might be for you...
What you’ll do…
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the WorkMotion Executive Leadership team
- Build and lead a world-class team:
- Recruit and develop a high performing CSM team
- Deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged. Be an inspirational role model by challenging and maximizing the strength of the team and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
- Set up the infrastructure (tools, processes, way we work) to be highly impactful for your team
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Positively impact KPIs such as NPS, NRR, etc.
- Address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement:
- Generally, foster a successful collaboration within the WorkMotion team and across customers
What we’re looking for
- 5 - 7 years experience leading Customer Success, account management, or sales teams
- At least 3+ years as a Lead/ Manager of Customer Success Managers at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Passion about building a Customer Success function from scratch and a strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Solid understanding of SAAS applications focused on mid-market (200-1000 employees)
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular offsite and virtual team and company events, such as Sales Academies, Hackathons, Quizzes and more!
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**