Take advantage of this unique opportunity to actively shape WorkMotion's growth story. As our Head of Finance Operations you’ll have the chance to experience a unique 360° perspective behind the curtains of a textbook hyper-growth scale-up. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will provide financial operations and project support to the various teams within the Finance Department. You will also take a lead role in the deployment and implementation of major Finance related projects and drive the improvement initiatives within Finance Operations.
What you'll do...
- Oversee the invoicing, credit notes, and collections process in compliance with AR collection and escalation policy
- Manage the WorkMotion Group’s wire, payroll and other payments in accordance with established internal controls
- Serves as a point of escalation for A/R and A/P issues
- Responsible for the review and implementation of internal control policies in compliance with corporate policies and processes
- Oversee the day-to-day cash management and short term funding requirements of the global operations, ensuring all necessary funding is achieved in a timely manner
- Responsible for short and long term cash flow forecasts and makes recommendations for facility draw downs
- Analyze and recommend deposit/investment strategies including hedging recommendations to limit exposure to exchange rate risk
- Manage account opening process and ERP integration of new banking accounts with existing NetSuite platform
- Prepare various AR, AP and ad-hoc reports for CFO
- Identify key business issues and raise them to leadership for decision-making and thought process
What we're looking for...
- Finance professional with at least 5 years of experience in larger organizations operating in multiple jurisdictions
- Profound knowledge and technical skills in financial management
- Controllership and process management
- Global mindset, experience of working in cross-border as a member of multinational teams
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest #LI-remote
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular company and team events like Summer or Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team, distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionize the working world!**