Nautical is building ecommerce technology that will power the future economy. We are looking for wave makers interested in having a lasting impact at a funded startup. Nautical is growing rapidly across all functions. We are committed to our work and are charging diligently towards our mission to democratize access to marketplace technology.
Nautical is looking for a Head of Partnerships to join our rapidly-growing startup. The Head of Partnerships will be responsible for building the strategy to acquire relationships with consultants, resellers, brand partners, and service integrators; negotiating contracts for mutual wins, and turning our partners into raving Nautical fans.
The Head of Partnerships is on the Go-To-Market (GTM) Team reporting to the CEO. The GTM team is responsible for sourcing and closing high-value opportunities, increasing brand awareness of Nautical and building strategic partnerships. The Head of Partnerships will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
Nautical has offices in Toronto, Dallas, and Miami. We work in a hybrid work environment, and we value in-person collaboration and will often meet in-office three days a week.
- Source and manage relationships with consulting, resellers, service integrators, and brand partners that lead to closed deals
- Create a partnerships program with storefront development companies in tandem with the marketing team
- Create a partnership program with integration partners in tandem with the marketing team
- Hire and manage a partnership team that aligns with the goals of the organization
- Clearly understand the product roadmap to create strategic partnership decisions
- Collaborate on high-impact co-marketing opportunities with the marketing team
- Attend company events and conferences as necessary
- 5-7 years of experience in a partnerships role
- Experience with SaaS platform products
- Experience building close partner relationships from the ground up with large corporations
- Ability to lead technical conversations
- Experience negotiating corporate agreements
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
Beyond The Skills
- You are committed to people. At Nautical, we are radically human. We make everything about people: our technology, decisions, interactions, and product are rooted in the power of being human first.
- You are a lifetime learner. We proceed by leaning into our team, knowing we don't know everything. We listen, make data-driven decisions, and communicate openly.
- You are customer-centric. We are customer focused because acting in the interest of our customers is always the right choice.
- You are solution-oriented. We leave our egos at the door and focus on solving problems. We are okay with being wrong to make sure the product is right.
- You are passionately different. We believe in the strength of diversity, embracing different perspectives and cultures to improve our community and our decision quality.
- Competitive salary and equity at a fast-growing company at the Series A stage
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans- from day 1
- A hybrid work environment
- Home office equipment budget
- 20 days PTO