$80k – $130k
Gr4vy (pronounced Gravy), is a "no-code" Cloud payments orchestration platform. Gr4vy’s mission is to become the platform of choice by which all retailers deploy payment infrastructure around the world. Founded by former PayPal fintech leaders, Gr4vy is set to disrupt the $4 Trillion global retail payment space by removing the complexity of merchants running their own payment infrastructure.
Having so far raised a total of $27.2M in funding and nearly doubling our valuation in less than a year, it’s an exciting time to be the design hire of this innovative B2B startup. You’ll have the opportunity to build with the best in the industry while setting the direction for Gr4vy’s design from the ground up.
About the role
We're looking for a Head of Product Design to help us push the boundaries of what is possible for payments orchestration. You’ll help define the product experience while partnering with Product Management and Engineering to make sure we continue to lead and innovate by solving tomorrow's payments problems today.
This is a role for a creative and solution-oriented individual with great aesthetic, functional, and user experience judgment with great management skills. You are willing and able to collaborate in a remote work environment with a fast-growing global team.
Expectations for the role:
- You’re an experienced Head of Product Design who uses best practices and processes for crafting professional experiences across web and mobile
- Experience in Fintech or Payments preferred
- A strong portfolio or suite of case studies demonstrating your ability to tackle a project from start to finish and deliver products that achieve business results
- Be able to define strategy, next steps and priorities
- Proficient in Figma and familiar with Slack, Monday, Jira, GitHub
- Ability to discuss technical details with developers
- Familiar with using design systems
- You’ve got a growth mindset and you’re always willing to learn
- Experience in team Management
Duties that must be performed:
- Define the UX, interactions, and interfaces through user flows, information architecture, sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity visual design
- Problem-solve and use a human-centered design approach to make simple, intuitive, and delightful experiences for all users
- Team management
- Build interactive prototypes to validate and user test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Collaborate with developers before, during, and after release, to ensure good design practices and executions are being followed
- Strategy, priorities, leadership
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products
- Participate in design reviews where you’ll gather specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback
You’ll need these abilities:
- English-speaking is a must
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills that clearly articulate concepts and thinking behind solutions
- Leadership skills
- You can listen to stakeholders and understand their goals and needs
- Ability to deliver on time and handle deadlines
- Managment skills
- Proficient writing skills for communicating in product and within documentation
Why you’ll love working at Gr4vy
You’ll be joining at a truly momentous time in our company’s life cycle. We want your imprint on how the world experiences Gr4vy as the leader in the fast-growing cloud payments space. Come and bring your skills to a growing team of 40. You’ll influence, challenge, and help build our inclusive culture and passion for equity. A global identity is in Gr4vy’s DNA, with employees currently spanning Europe, South America, and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our fine print
We choose laughter first. Sometimes our standups veer into debates about food, family (furballs included), and unlimited lifehack fails. We’re committed to learning, advocating, and doing better for our customers and ourselves, every day.
- Compensation: Competitive salary, 401(k) Pension plan, Equity Incentive Plan
- Locations: Ability to work remotely (UK / LATAM/Europe/North America)
- Health: Benefits, Wellness stipend
- Other: Flexible working hours, flexible time off, professional development opportunities, work device of choice, and any required office equipment for your home office.