We're looking for an inspiring, sharp, and tech-enthusiastic Head of US Sales to manage and direct our growing sales team in addition to driving new business with venues, organizers, and ticketing service providers across the country. The position will play a large role in the growth and future sales strategy of the company. You will join an experienced, hard-working, and passionate team that is determined to make data-driven, API-first ticketing the new industry standard.
In 2018, we started Vivenu with a bold mission: to transform the global event ticketing industry for good. Hundreds of thousands of event organizers around the globe rely on solutions that haven’t kept up with today's needs and expectations. Platforms that were built and got stuck in the 90s made the jobs of ticket managers worldwide an ever-lasting misery.
We finally put this to an end. Now and forever. Our API-first ticketing platform breaks limitations and unlocks huge potential: letting leading organizers manage, market, and analyze ticket sales effortlessly with our powerful unified solution. Leading tech VCs, exceptional entrepreneurs, and industry experts such as the San Francisco 49ers invested more than $65 million in Vivenu to back our extraordinary growth.
We are not an ordinary company and we are not looking for people who want just another job. Our team consists of truly driven individuals, working together to achieve the unimaginable. Ready for personal growth? Join us to be part of Germany's next big B2B SaaS company!
About the Role
As our Head of Sales in the US, you will be
- responsible for defining our go-to-market strategy and spearheading its evolution
- having full responsibility for reaching our US Sales goals
- building a world-class team – coaching our existing AE's and SDR's while actively recruiting and developing new talent to help us execute on a plan to scale our sales team in line with our growth and revenue goals
- owning the professional development of your team through daily coaching, weekly 1:1's, and participating directly in customer conversations when necessary
- working with leadership to develop quarterly sales targets, then designing and building the infrastructure needed to analyze and track performance, identifying blockers, and taking advantage of emergent opportunities to exceed team goals
- building a sales engine that continuously improves by leveraging new strategies and data-driven testing to help us identify disciplined and repeatable sales processes
- conducting weekly sales forecast meetings and taking responsibility for your sales team’s performance, as well as establishing operational excellence by reporting on sales activity and providing accurate sales forecast
- coordinating with marketing to help build demand and ensure a consistent pipeline of high value, qualified leads
- working collaboratively with other teams – including Ops, Product, Marketing, & Customer Success – to ensure customers have consistently positive experience with Vivenu
What you need to succeed
- 8+ years of experience in sales of B2B/SaaS products to $M companies and SMBs, including at least three years managing a sales team
- Deep understanding of sales strategies in the software industry and proven experience maintaining long-term B2B partnerships
- Strong track record of building performant outbound sales organizations
- Strong organizational skills with software systems, processes, forecasting, and cross-functional collaboration and confidence in organizing, analyzing, and presenting sales data to stay on targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to write succinct messages and communicate clearly to customers and team
- Strong aptitude/interest in technology and affinity to working in a digital-first environment
- Ability to attract top talent – a strong track record of recruiting, developing, and coaching sales teams
- Strong network in at least one of the verticals we serve is a huge plus, but not required
- English native speaker proficiency
- Ability to work in the US without a visa
What We Offer
- At Vivenu, we get things done and have a true impact on how organizations sell tickets worldwide in a more efficient, independent and liberated way. You are fully in charge!
- No internal politics. We pride ourselves in hiring brilliant challengers with the ambition to drive real change. Vivenuans are forward-thinking and will inspire you with their thirst for excellence
- We believe in empowering Vivenuans in their development by giving them full ownership and responsibilities in their work and celebrating their wins
- We celebrate a culture of rewarding over-performance, promoting quickly and supporting ambitious career paths