We are JOKR and we’re on a mission to reinvent retail: to change traditional shopping habits for a more sustainable future. We aim to help minimize waste of all kinds (time, food, money, and environmental) and support small, local businesses.
In a nutshell: We deliver high quality products (best-sellers & local brands) with great speed (15mins), without service fees or a minimum order value!
We want to free people from the stress of planning when it comes to shopping. Our motto is “Less planning, more spontaneity”!
What We Need
We are looking for a creative Social Media Manager to join our team in order to help us deliver our message and drive engagement within the community.
What You'll Do
- Own the planning and execution of all social campaigns in order to deliver our brands messages through compelling content and storytelling
- Think strategically and creatively on how best to utilize our social media channels and those of our brand partners
- Define and build an engaged local community via influencer marketing
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology for all content needs including social media and email
- Manage local content production and photoshoots
- Analyze relevant metrics to measure the impact of social media activities and amend strategies based on learnings and patterns
- Be the brand and consumer guardian, maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the trends, topics, places, and people who are impacting our target consumer
What You Have
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication
- 3+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment including experience in social media management, community management and copy writing
- Proven track record in digital and social strategy, planning and activation
- Ability to manage the implementation of a strategic campaign within the social media space
- Creative, dynamic and comfortable working in fast paced environments
- Analytical skills and creative mindset to drive consumer insights and trends into the marketing strategy
- Passion for consumers and the topics and trends that move them
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite (e.g. Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator,..)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
What We Offer
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to get involved with a startup from the ground floor
- Endless opportunities for personal and professional growth as we scale globally
- Rockstar co-workers. No seriously, everyone is awesome
- Best-in-class insurance options (health, dental, vision)
- Competitive compensation package
Ready to reinvent the future?
We’re looking for curious, data-driven, action-oriented, passionate people who are excited to collaborate on the next big thing. If you enjoy the hustle and have what it takes to move the needle quickly, we’d love to hear from you.