Get onboard the Vivenu rocket ship to revolutionize one of the most exciting industries and enable global and limitless ticketing.
In 2018, we started Vivenu with a bold mission: to transform the global event ticketing industry for good. Hundreds of thousands of event organizers around the globe rely on solutions that haven’t kept up with today's needs and expectations. Platforms that were built and got stuck in the 90s made the jobs of ticket managers worldwide an ever-lasting misery.
We finally put this to an end. Now and forever. Our API-first ticketing platform breaks limitations and unlocks huge potential: letting leading organizers manage, market, and analyze ticket sales effortlessly with our powerful unified solution. Leading tech VCs, exceptional entrepreneurs, and industry experts such as the San Francisco 49ers invested more than $65 million in Vivenu to back our extraordinary growth.
We are not an ordinary company and we are not looking for people who want just another job. Our team consists of truly driven individuals, working together to achieve the unimaginable. Ready for personal growth? Join us to be part of Germany's next big B2B SaaS company!
Your mission is to build the foundation of Vivenu’s future by attracting and hiring the most talented and ambitious minds out there.
In this role you will
- define and establish an effective end-to-end strategy to achieve our ambitious growth plans across all levels of seniority
- build our talent acquisition team, consisting of recruiters, Sourcers and coordinators
- manage full life cycle of recruitment and oversee the talent acquisition team's efforts on every stage of the recruitment process
- strategize different ways to build and maintain a sustainable talent pipeline (built on inbound, research, referral sourcing campaigns)
- optimize the end-to-end process of candidate selection, interviewing, feedback and offer process while maintaining a great candidate experience
- define, monitor and improve on our recruiting KPIs
- initialize and establish processes and initiatives to build a strong employer branding to attract high-quality candidates for all openings across the company
- build strong relationships with executive leaders, hiring managers and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- manage and collaborate with outside agencies
What you need to succeed
- strong desire to have a real impact and build something amazing from the ground up
- clear understanding of what it takes to grow a company’s team by 10x in 12 months
- proven track record as part of a talent acquisition team in a high-growth environment (preferably a leading VC-backed startup)
- results-driven personality taking initiative, approaching challenges with optimism and delivering results of the highest quality
- willingness to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to get to the next level
- strategic mindset and skills to stay at the top of tactical execution and ability to translate business challenges and questions into solutions
- fantastic communication skills to successfully lead a team and collaborate with others cross-company
What we offer
- We aim to provide a workplace where everyone can become the best version of themselves by living an employee-centric culture based on transparency, honesty and direct feedback
- We strive to connect people and promote our pride through events like weekly team meetups
- We provide flexible working hours including some days remote option
- We want you to grow with the company. Employees enjoy company-wide workshops and, if you want to take your education further, provide you with a budget for courses, books, and conferences
- Employees enjoy a selection of free drinks & snacks, company-wide engagement meetings, relaxation areas, and more.