Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
98point6 is looking for a dynamic marketing leader with proven success growing existing channels and entering new markets in order to exceed revenue goals. This role will partner closely with sales and product teams and is responsible for our commercial marketing strategy including go-to-market (GTM) efforts and launching new service offerings, as well as demand generation and channel marketing initiatives that drive opportunities. The ideal candidate has experience supporting and scaling a team to take on big challenges and a passion for rolling up their sleeves wherever necessary. This is a high-impact, high-visibility position that reports to the chief marketing officer and is a key member of the company's leadership team.
- Lead the development and execution of our commercial marketing strategy and GTM efforts
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of multi-channel campaigns that drive opportunities and build pipeline
- Establish the vision for how we position and demonstrate commercial value and lead the organization through execution of that vision
- Improve articulation of our value proposition and messaging for various audiences; support your team in developing content and materials that improve conversion across channels
- Cultivate strong relationships across sales, product, finance and clinical teams to continuously gather insights that inform our commercial marketing efforts and development of key assets
- Monitor customer/market insights and trends to provide actionable intelligence; understand and identify opportunities/customer challenges and optimize existing initiatives in partnership with sales to improve performance
- Develop, support and grow our commercial marketing team while collaborating across the organization to establish workflows and processes that scale
- Continuously measure and communicate success of commercial marketing programs
- Advise and support executive team on commercial marketing strategy
- 10+ years experience in business-to-business/enterprise marketing; 5+ years leading a team
- Experience launching new products and services and leading new business initiatives cross-functionally
- Proven success partnering with sales and scaling a marketing team in a high-growth environment
- An understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and/or healthcare buyers/decision-makers a plus
- Deep experience designing and implementing demand generation programs that have consistently contributed to meeting/exceeding revenue targets, including experience with ABM, CRM, list acquisition, marketing automation, events and RFP/RFIs
- Deep experience evolving commercial messaging and establishing content strategies for varied audiences, including campaign themes and prioritization, campaign development, establishing metrics and overseeing execution across sales and marketing
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence, within and outside areas of control; experience presenting and selling ideas to varied audiences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or other protected status.