Bolt is the future of online commerce. Our mission is to make commerce instant, consistent, and trusted. We believe that every retailer will need e-commerce to power their business in the future, and to do that effectively they need Bolt.
We’re looking to add a key member to our outstanding sales leadership team. The Vice President of Enterprise Sales will assume responsibility for growing our Enterprise Sales organization for all of North America. Bolt is looking for a customer-focused industry leader, with a consistent record of exceeding sales growth goals of related products, specifically within Enterprise Accounts.
You have the ability to lead and support the pursuit of major sales activities while being a great teammate. You know how to work cross-functionally by building and leading alignment among business development, operations, solutions engineering, proposal and contract functions. In addition to leading new logo growth, you’ll be tasked with growing existing footprints and executing enterprise agreements.
We’re seeking out ambitious, data-driven executives with an open, collaborative and team-based approach to leadership and management. If you think you’ve got what it takes, read on!
- Passionately lead, drive and deliver the Bolt vision and mission for the Enterprise business
- Inspire and lead a team of Enterprise AEs to exceed plan and other sales objectives
- Recruit, develop, and retain top sales talent
- Drive prospecting and other activities to maximize engagement across target accounts
- Develop and execute against segment and territory plans to maximize penetration
- Accurately forecast your business short and long term
- Assign and evolve territories to maximize growth
- Coach sales teams throughout the sales cycle including opportunity development, advancement, and closure.
- Ensure your sales team fully reports sales progress in SFDC and works effectively with operations, sales engineering, and other internal/external teams.
- Stay ahead of industry trends, competitive activity, and client opportunities: attend trade shows, industry events, internal meetings, and conferences.
- 8+ years of experience leading Enterprise sales teams
- 3+ years as a second line sales leader selling Enterprise solutions
- 15+ years of direct Enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling E-commerce and/or FinTech solutions to VP and C-level executives
- Demonstrated Enterprise account sales leadership experience and track record of success in a high growth environment
- Proven track record of consistent over-achievement
- Excellent cross-functional partnership and interpersonal skills
- Experience devising sales strategy, capacity planning, and contributing to enablement programs
- Ability to simply articulate intricate ROI, data, and analytics concepts
- An energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable
Nice to haves:
- Existing relationships with online retail leaders, especially VP and C-level
- Experience leading in a very high growth environment