Baton is an implementation management platform trusted by hundreds of the fastest growing enterprise software brands. Founded in 2019, Baton is a growth stage company with staff across the USA.
Baton is a venture backed company founded by serial entrepreneurs who's prior companies were acquired.
About the role:
We're looking for our first-ever Head of Demand Generation to build a scalable lead generation machine that extends across channels and the customer lifecycle, including expansion.
This is a rare career opportunity for an experienced growth leader to apply their skills at a company in an incredibly fast-growing industry, with a product widely recognised as best-in-class, that enjoys a raving customer following AND whose growth has been almost exclusively organic to date. Further you will help us shape a new category of implementation management, where we have the luxury of competing against general project management and legacy PSA players who are slow moving and not well positioned.
- Build and lead a team of 7+ demand generation and growth marketing specialists with diverse skill-sets, including paid, CRO, growth hacking, sales development and lifecycle marketing.
- Personally design, develop and execute a high-performance outbound prospecting program using the latest marketing technologies and tactics, including a strong focus on Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
- Guide and oversee the development of an automated lifecycle marketing program that generates post-purchase demand for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop quarterly OKR's and Initiatives to meet and exceed Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) goals. Build an extensive reporting capability to track, measure and demonstrate your success.
- Proven: You are an experienced growth marketing leader with a demonstrated history of success building and scaling demand generation efforts, in particular outbound marketing and sales development and account-based marketing.
- Tech-savvy: You have deep expertise with the very latest marketing technologies. "Automate all the things" is your war cry as a passionate automation evangelist.
- Data-centric: You have a robust analytical ability and are the first to dive into the data to understand what's working.
- Ambitious: You see the enormous opportunity in helping enterprise software companies accelerate revenue by managing, automating and scaling implementations and services.
- Collaborative: You know how to lead, orchestrate and work within cross-functional teams to achieve target outcomes.
- Grit: You possess a well developed problem-solving and perseverance capability, honed over your years of experience in SaaS marketing.
- Highly competitive compensation package including performance bonuses.y, k?>L
- 100% coverage of employee health insurance.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO and vacation policy.
- Joining an experienced, talented, and highly motivated team.
- Exposure to the largest and fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
- Work remotely in the USA or from our NYC office
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy