As a crucial part of our executive leadership team, the VP of Sales will be responsible for scaling our current sales organisation, which has already grown very quickly. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded Series-B tech startup and be instrumental in organisational acceleration while driving growth in different markets across Europe to take WorkMotion to the next level!
What you'll do...
- Provide strategic sales leadership and development
- Scale 4 Markets within Europe
- Grow the customer segments within our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Manage Sales Managers and Leaders, as well as the rest of the sales organisation
- Engage with top prospects and coach reps and managers through the process
- Focus on Customer Lifetime Value Selling and generating long-term revenue
- Provide additional strategic support through corporate planning, forecasting, resource planning and budgeting
What we're looking for...
- Experienced sales manager with at least 7+ years in a strategic leadership role
- Managed and scaled large sales organisations, ideally in a startup/scale-up environment
- Hunting approach, with a focus on Customer Acquisition and Value Selling
- Focused and experienced in generating long-term revenue (Customer Lifetime Value Selling vs volume approach)
- Experienced in growing sales revenue 10x
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular offsite and virtual team and company events, such as Sales Academies, Hackathons, Quizzes and more!
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first HR-tech startup founded in 2020. We offer an all-in-one HR platform to our clients, allowing them to compliantly hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal & WorkDirect). Additionally, we enable our customers to retain their talents by offering them location-flexible temporary employment abroad through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
WorkMotion is led by an experienced founding team, and backed by some of the most renowned investors globally. You will be part of our incredibly intercultural team distributed all over this beautiful planet and will have the chance to learn and grow with the company. If you like to roll up your sleeves and go all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! We'd love to see you soon.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionise the working world!**