Baton is an implementation management platform trusted by hundreds of the fastest growing enterprise software brands. Founded in 2019, Baton is a growth stage company with staff across the USA.
Baton is a venture backed company founded by serial entrepreneurs whose prior companies were acquired by LVMH and Adobe.
About the role:
Baton is looking for a VP of Sales. Our ideal candidate has experience building out a sales process and team at a high growth SaaS company. This person would have previously owned revenue targets and shown a history of exceeding expectations quarter over quarter.
This is a rare career opportunity for an experienced growth leader to apply their skills at a company in an incredibly fast-growing industry, with a product widely recognised as best-in-class, that enjoys a raving customer following AND whose growth has been almost exclusively organic to date.
Baton’s VP of Sales will be responsible for building and leading our sales team. This is a leadership position reporting to our CEO.
- Build and lead a team of 15+ sales specialists (AEs and SDRs) with mid market and enterprise experience.
- Personally design, develop and execute a high-performance outbound prospecting program using the latest marketing technologies and tactics, including a strong focus on Account-Based Sales.
- Execute value-based solution selling techniques and further develop a culture of consultative sales
- Drive Corporate revenue growth through a combination of outbound prospecting and AE sourced pipeline, extreme focus on new logo acquisition, skilled at both velocity based and strategic sales cycles, strategic account planning
- Guide and oversee the development of the sales process to highlight value delivered to the prospect
- Develop quarterly OKR's and Initiatives to meet and exceed revenue targets. Build an extensive reporting capability to track, measure and demonstrate your success.
- 8+ years of experience in B2B Enterprise Sales, with a track record of over attainment
- 5+ years of building and leading high-performance SaaS B2B sales teams
- 2nd line leadership experience
- Experience in SaaS industries
- Solid technical and commercial skills with an ability to operate independently
- Superb communication and presentation skills; able to communicate at the C-level
- Proven: You are an experienced sales leader with a demonstrated history of success building and scaling sales efforts, in particular sales development and team management.
- Tech-savvy: You have deep expertise with the very latest sales tools. "Automate all the things" is your war cry as a passionate automation evangelist.
- Data-centric: You have a robust analytical ability and are the first to dive into the data to understand what's working.
- Ambitious: You see the enormous opportunity in helping enterprise software companies accelerate revenue by managing, automating and scaling implementations and services.
- Collaborative: You know how to lead, orchestrate and work within cross-functional teams to achieve target outcomes.
- Grit: You possess a well developed problem-solving and perseverance capability, honed over your years of experience in SaaS sales.
- Highly competitive compensation package including performance bonuses.
- Participation in the company ESOP program.
- 100% coverage of employee health insurance.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO and vacation policy.
- Joining an experienced, talented, and highly motivated team.
- Exposure to the largest and fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
- Work remotely in the USA or from our NYC office